Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Resale prices for non-landed private homes dipped slightly last month after two straight months of increase.
Condominium resale prices fell 0.1 per cent, compared with a 0.8 per cent rise in October. Year on year, prices were 1.5 per cent lower.
Sales volume fell 7.2 per cent, with 801 units resold last month, compared with 863 units in October, according to flash figures from real estate portal SRX Property yesterday.
"The decrease in sales volume is within expectation as sales activities usually slow down towards the year end," said OrangeTee & Tie head of research and consultancy Christine Sun.
But year on year, the number of units sold was 25 per cent more than in November last year, and 10.7 per cent higher than the five-year average volume for the month of November.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Chase for yields sends S-Reits on a bull ride this year
- StreetSine, SISV reach understanding on automated valuation models; court action ends
- Singapore condo resale prices down slightly in November: SRX
- Private homes leasing volumes rose 12.9% in Q3
- Condo rents rise 1.2% in November, HDB rents dip 0.1%: SRX
Asian property news round up
- They Paid a Record HK$40.2B for The Center, Now HK Consortium May Be Caught by Downturn
- Hong Kongers Expect Housing Market to Stabilise Says Citi Survey
- VSIP grants red books to first homeowners of Sun Casa
- CBRE Capital Advisors Hires Gretchen Yuan as Executive Director in Hong Kong
- JLL Welcomes Back Nelson Wong as Head of Research for Greater China
Colour trends - Olive green
- 30 Olive Green Rooms Overflowing With Style
- Decorating With Olive Green: 30 Ideas For Fall And Beyond
- 30 Gorgeous Green Living Rooms And Tips For Accessorizing Them
- Color Obsession of the Week: Olive Green
- Green Living Room Ideas
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.