Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Investors have long viewed Singapore as an island of stability that attracts the super rich from its less developed South-east Asian neighbours, as well as multi-millionaires from mainland China.
In the first eight months of this year, 68 condominium units in the wealthy city state were sold for $10 million and more each, the highest tally since the corresponding period of 2008.
Sales of such apartments also exceeded the numbers racked up for each full year from 2011 to last year, the consultants' analysis of transaction data shows.
The most important Real Estate news around Singapore
- Singapore to avert technical recession in Q3, but support still warranted: DBS
- Vertical “Kampung” To Rise Next To Yew Tee MRT Station In 2026
- Singapore headline inflation edges up 0.5% in August; core inflation stays flat
- Singapore in world's top 20 for trade growth potential: StanChart study
- Foreigners Buy 249 Condominium Units In Q2 2019
Latest Property news in Asia
- Anonymous foreign investor buys entire batch of Phu My Hung bonds
- Ho Chi Minh City welcomes new hotel
- Three bedroom homes sell the fastest, new analysis shows
- What An $800,000 Condo Looks Like In 7 Districts
How to Build a Garage
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.