Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
It may be early in the new year, but developers are already starting the ball rolling, with three freehold projects - The Avenir, Leedon Green and Van Holland - in prime Districts 9 and 10 commencing sales.
Savills executive director (research & consultancy) Alan Cheong explains why some developers are launching right off the bat: "Developers are trying their best to launch first, and see what happens. They don't have 20/20 visibility with regards to the government's intentions around the macro-prudential measures."
Huttons Asia expects 40 to 50 projects to be launched this year, with roughly half located in the core central region (CCR). Ultimately, "projects with a good location and strong positioning will do well in the market," said Huttons' director of research Lee Sze Teck.
Latest Real Estate News from Singapore
- 3% dip in HDB resale flats sold last month
- Chart of the Day: These developers had the highest sales in 2019
- Top bid for Irwell Bank Rd plot below expectations
- HDB resale flats volume down 3% in December
- 760,000 CPF members to get premium rebates from Home Protection Scheme
- Fewer HDB resale flats sold in December
- Is Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trut's (SGX: A17U) Share Price of S$3.01 a Buy?
- REIT IPO with UK properties to launch next week
Interesting Stories related Singapore
- Construction demand expanded 9.5% to $33.4b in 2019
- Signs That You're Paying Too Much For Your Home
- COE prices for all vehicles except motorcycles fell in November
- Free activities in Singapore this weekend: Thomson-East Coast Line 1 open house, Light to Night Festival & more
- How did I "saved money" by owning a Car in Singapore?
- Best short breaks from Singapore
- The expat’s guide to where to live in Singapore
Apartment or House?
- What’s Better? An Apartment Or A House?
- Apartment vs. House: Which is Right for You?
- Pros & cons of living in an apartment vs house
- Apartment Vs Independent House: Which One Is Better?
- Houses versus apartments: Is one really better than the other?
Useful and Cool Kitchen Gadgets
- 50 Cool Kitchen Gadgets That Would Make Your Life Easier
- These 50+ Cool and Quirky Kitchen Gadgets Will Revolutionize Mealtime
- 34 Cool Kitchen Gadgets for Everyone on Your List in 2019
- 51 quirky but clever kitchen gadgets that are actually useful
- 24 Cool Kitchen Tools And Gadgets To Add To Your Pantry
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.