Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Operating PATMI is projected to crash 25-35% YoY.
CapitaLand anticipates its total profit after tax and minority interests (PATMI) to be materially and adversely impacted in the first half of 2020, according to a profit guidance filed in SGX.
In particular, operating PATMI is expected to fall 25-35% from the $361.3m recorded in H1 2019, whilst cash PATMI (comprising operating PATMI and portfolio gains) is expected to crash 40-50% from $496m over the same period.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Thinking of renting out a room in your flat?
- Why CPF Accrued Interest On Your Housing Loan Might Actually Be Good
- Is REIT Analysis Really Necessary?
- Sembcorp Industries unit forms JV with Japanese property firm
- Analysts reduce SPH REIT’s DPU forecast on lower shopper traffic and weaker rental reversion
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Genting Singapore headed for slow recovery after closing for two months, downgraded to “hold”: UOB Kay Hian
- 10 Summer Staycation Ideas
- 9 Blooming Container Gardens That Welcome Butterflies and Bees
- Changi Airport and Jewel reopen restaurants, shops and attractions
- Selected cinemas in Singapore are set to reopen on July 13
Vegetables To Plant This Summer
- Vegetables and Herbs to Plant in July
- Popular Vegetables to Grow in Summer
- List of Summer Vegetables for a Summer Garden
- Top 15 Vegetables To Plant in Summer
- What to Plant in Your Summer Vegetable Garden
Outdoor String Lights
- 32 Patio String Light Ideas for a Summer-Ready Backyard
- The 8 Best Outdoor String Lights of 2020
- The Best Outdoor String Lights And How To Use Them
- 26 Breathtaking Yard and Patio String lighting Ideas Will Fascinate You
- 15 Ideas For Outdoor String Lights That Will Make You Want to Live Outside
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.