Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
Rents and prices of industrial space in Singapore remained relatively stable in the fourth quarter of last year, though prices were marginally lower by 0.2 per cent quarter on quarter, according to the latest data from industrial land and infrastructure agency JTC Corp.
The rental index was flat, while the occupancy rate for industrial space edged down 0.1 percentage point to 89.2 per cent.
Compared with a year ago, the price index fell 0.3 per cent while the rental index inched up 0.1 per cent. The occupancy rate of the overall industrial property market was also down 0.1 percentage point from a year ago.
For industrialists looking to own production spaces, there were about 170 units in uncompleted developments available for sale at the end of Q4 2019. These units totalled about 120,000 square metres (sq m).
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Sales of HDB resale flats rose 1.2%, resale prices up 0.5% in Q4 2019
- Singapore private home price index up 0.5% in Q4, 2.7% for 2019
- Singapore retail rents rise 2.3% q-o-q in Q4 2019: URA
- Singapore office rents slide 3.2% q-o-q in Q4 2019: URA
- ESR-Reit DPU for Q4 slips 0.5% to S$0.01
- SPH revenue falls 3.8 per cent in Q1, but property still a bright spot
- Chart of the Day: Retail occupancy rates in Orchard/Scotts Road hit 94.2% in Q3 2019
Public transport, traffic and other news stories from Singapore
- School buses to get smart makeovers
- 50 flights delayed, 9 flights diverted from Changi Airport after fire alarm sparks evacuation at control tower
- Rebound in sales of parallel imported cars
- COE prices end mixed ahead of Chinese New Year
- The weirdest things to see in Singapore
Best Real Estate related TV shows
- Top 10 Real Estate Tv Shows
- Top 3 Real Estate TV Shows
- The Best TV Shows About House Hunting
- 5 Absolute Must Watch Real Estate Shows on TV
- 5 Netflix Shows for Real Estate Investors
Furniture trends in 2020
- Expect to See These Furniture Trends in 2020
- TOP 15 INTERIOR DESIGN TRENDS FOR 2020
- Six Furniture Trends You're Sure to See in 2020
- Newest Furniture Design Trends In 2020
- Sexy eco, monochrome and plus-size furniture: interior design trends for 2020
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.