Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
Capital value and rates also remained unchanged in Q1 2020.
CBD grade A office rents rose 4.7% YoY to $10.09 per sqft per month (psf pm) in Q1 as the negative impact of the COVID-19 pandemic will continue in Q2, according to a Colliers report. On a QoQ basis, grade A office rents remained unchanged.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Juwai's property event saw more than 93,000 views
- Reit rout hurting family fortunes across Asia
- Coronavirus: 21 vacant HDB blocks in Bukit Merah being refurbished to house essential foreign workers
- SPH sued for alleged 'unlawful means conspiracy' by founders of tech firm behind real estate platform SRX
- 5 Affordable DIY Home Upgrades
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Raffles Place, Orchard deserted as 'circuit breaker' measures kick in
- How to prepare financially for life's unexpected challenges
- European IPP Amarenco sets up APAC HQ in Singapore
- Day 1 of Covid-19 'circuit breaker' measures, and Singapore is a stiller city
- This company might be the biggest winner in this crisis
Bathrooms with Brass and Gold
- White And Gold Bathroom Ideas
- 50 Bathroom Ideas With Gold Touches
- 25+ Luxury Gold Master Bathroom Designs With Gold Fixtures
- How To Use On-Trend Brass In Your Bathroom
- Beautiful Ways to Work Brass into Your Bathroom
Garden Trends in 2020
- 2020 Trends in Garden Design
- Top Garden Trends to Look Forward to in 2020
- 5 big gardening trends for 2020
- New garden trends for 2020
- The Top Garden Trends for 2020
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address email@example.com. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.