Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
They may not seem exciting but property trusts anchored by these bread and butter businesses are seen as safe havens amid the challenges retailers are facing today.
Proponents of the asset class, which is a norm in the United States and Britain, tout the resilience of necessity shopping and non-discretionary spending, as well as the fact that people still prefer to see, smell and touch the food they buy.
As Phillips Edison Grocery Center Reit III, one of the largest owners and operators of grocery-anchored shopping centre in the US, put it: "There is no way to virtually thump a watermelon, or smell the freshness of that day's peaches..."
What happened in the Real estate of Singapore?
- Hatten Land posts Q4 profit of 9.3m ringgit, reverses year-ago loss
- Singapore investors put US$5.7b in offshore commercial property in H1: CBRE
- Residential site at Jalan Bunga Rampai up for sale by public tender
- CPFIS funds deliver 1.9% average returns in 2nd quarter
- Nassim Rd condo up for collective sale at $223m reserve price
Property News outside of Singapore
- Indonesia pledges US$40b to modernise Jakarta ahead of new capital
- Caesars drops out of race to open Japan casino
- Court Clears Way for Li Ka-shing-Linked Developer’s S$402M SG Acquisition
- LPN Development dangles big discounts on Shopee
Water efficiency tips for everyone
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at new[email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.