Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Gainers outnumbered losers 179 to 154, after 523.6 million securities worth S$687.6 million changed hands.
Among the most active securities, Rex International was flat at S$0.10 with 21.5 million shares traded, while Yangzijiang Shipbuilding gained S$0.025 or 2.6 per cent to S$0.975 with 21.5 million shares traded.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Boulevard 88: Sustainability at its core
- The Great Room wins with bespoke and flexible spaces
- Twin VEW dazzles with views
- Condo Management Fails In Legal Bid Against Shoe Cabinet
- Stocks to watch: Raffles Medical, Eagle Hospitality Trust, KIT, KORE, Mermaid
Asian property news round up
- Tokyo: Shares end higher on US-China trade optimism
- Hong Kong shops shutter as months of protest darken economic gloom
- Malaysia: Shares open higher on Tuesday
- Hong Kong housing sales jump as first-time buyers given boost
- Asia: Most markets extend gains on trade, rates, earnings hope
Tips to Create an Amazing Organic Terrace
- Cozy terrace tips
- Tips for Terrace Design and Gardening During Monsoons
- Creative Tips To Decorate A Terrace Garden For Homes And Apartments In Kerala
- 5 Secrets To Creating The Most Amazing Terrace Garden
- How to Make Terrace Vegetable Garden | Complete Tutorial
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.