Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
The price carnage mimics the movements seen during the GFC.
The price of S-REITs has dropped 22.4% from its peak in January, in line with the fall of the Straits Times Index (STI), according to DBS Group Research.
This is said to be caused by S-REITs’ fund outflows prevailing over fundamentals. “In our view, it is ‘who owns what’ that matters for now as a potent mix of fund redemptions and reversal in leveraged positions has resulted in investors heading for the exit in the near term,” said Derek Tan, analyst at DBS Group Research.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Yanlord sells out Tuesday's launch of 62 Hangzhou apartments for 792m yuan
- Student accommodation prized for defensive play in uncertain economy
- 15% of OLÁ units to be priced under S$1m
- Keppel sets up package in aid of national efforts against COVID-19
- Chart of the day: Average rents in City Hall, Marina Center fell 12% from 2014 peak
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- About 60% of employees search for jobs during working hours
- Egg-citing things to do this Easter!
- The best places to watch the sunset in Singapore
- The best things to do in Singapore this weekend (Mar 19-22)
- How to support Singapore's restaurants and bars during COVID-19
Colourful Kitchen Ideas
- 37 Colorful Kitchen Ideas to Brighten Your Cooking Space
- 13 colourful kitchen design ideas
- Colourful kitchen design ideas – 15 of the best
- Colourful kitchens: 14 non-white kitchens to inspire you to add a pop of colour to yours
- Colourful Kitchens
Colour Trends - Brown
- 25 Ideas for Modern Interior Design with Brown Color Shades
- Living room interior design ideas – brown is modern
- Colour Watch: Using Brown in Interior Design
- In Home Decor, Brown Is the New Black
- 22 Simple Warm Brown Home Design and Decor Ideas to Update Your Living Space
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.