Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
SHARE of losses from associates and jointly controlled entities and absence of fair-value gain dealt a blow to property firm Ho Bee Land's second-quarter earnings.
Net profit plunged 79.9 per cent to S$14.4 million from the previous year, as its Shanghai and Zhuhai associates faced accrual of land appreciation tax amounting to S$20.5 million. For its share of results from jointly controlled entities, Ho Bee captured losses from its residential development project in Tangshan and in-progress Australia projects, which expensed marketing and promotional expenses.
Read the full article here »
More real estate news from Singapore
- Banyan Tree launches Skypark, Phuket project in Singapore
- ET&Co sees sales of auction properties hit nearly $20 mil in July
- Sale of Older HDB Flats Up 40% From Last Year
- Best HDB Flats To See The National Day Fireworks
- Updated CPF, loan rules give HDB resale market 'new lease of life': OrangeTee
News from outside of Singapore
- Japan’s Nomura Real Estate drives Asian expansion with Vietnam deal
- Allianz, Gaw Capital buy Singapore’s DUO complex for US$1.17bn
- Gaw Capital Leads $325M Purchase of Hollywood Shopping Mall
- Demand Surges in Modern Logistics Properties
Other news and useful tips
- Number of HDB resale flats sold in Q2 2019 grew nearly 30%, prices dip for 4th straight quarter
- Should Your First Property be an Investment?
- Can singles buy HDB flats?
- Designing A Home That Speaks Of Your Personality
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.