Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from The Edge Singapore, Propertyinvestsg.com, Channel NewsAsia, The Singapore Business Review, The Straits Times and more. Want to suggest news sites or articles? Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
Condo resale prices up 3.5% in March
Private condo resale prices rose 3.5% YoY in March, according to data from SRX Property. Rates outside the central region (OCR) led the increase by 5.1% YoY.
Real estate news in Singapore
- Frasers Tower sale could boost Frasers Property's EPS by $0.17-$0.20
- CapitaLand to buy Temasek's Ascendas-Singbridge shares for $6.04b
- High-rise residential redevelopment site Laguna Park for sale at $1.48b
- Ascott wins contracts to manage 14 new properties including three under lyf
- Want to blast proof a building? Just wrap it
- HDB rejects owner's appeal to keep unusual koi fish tank outside Tampines flat
- Singapore property intelligence 8 Apr
- Genting Singapore – my thoughts on the IR expansion plan
Property news from Asia
- New investment opportunity, the luxury resort "Amber Kampot", breaks ground in Kampot, Cambodia
- Bali tops TripAdvisor's Best Destinations in Asia 2019
- Shinjuku ward guide: Tokyo’s beating neon heart
- Real estate sector ranks in top 3 sources for FDI in Myanmar
- Rental guarantees, timeshares, and fractional ownership models
Why is it worth living in Singapore?
- 7 surprising things about living in Singapore
- 8 things I didn't know before moving to Singapore
- What living as an expat in Singapore is really like
- The pros and cons of expat life in Singapore
- Four reasons to move to Singapore
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at email@example.com, send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Brought to you by: