Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from Channel NewsAsia, The Singapore Business Review, The Straits Times and more. Want to suggest news sites or articles? Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Singapore Home Prices Not Set for ‘Big Bump,’
A green loan of $400m with a three-year term is provided by DBS Bank, which is the advisor for the loan. Another green loan of $10m with a two-year term is provided by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC), which is the structuring advisor for the loan.
Real estate news in Singapore
- Commentary: Behind dashed hopes of Mandarin Gardens en bloc sale, unbridled speculation and wishful thinking
- 200,000 residents to commemorate Singapore Bicentennial in neighbourhoods: People’s Association
- Middle Road site to be redeveloped into 20-storey mixed-use property
- CapitaLand Mall Trust to issue $407.1m notes at 3.61%
- Frasers Property in talks to sell stake in Frasers Tower
- Why CapitaLand's purchase of Ascendas-Singbridge isn't fair to minorities, and what can be done about it
- Singapore, Malaysia suspend implementation of overlapping port limits
- Public holidays in 2020: Singapore to have 7 long weekends
- 8 things I learned from the 2019 Soilbuild Business Space REIT AGM
- Colliers Appoints Ana Ballesteros to lead Workplace Solutions business in South Asia
- Podcast Ep#24: Singapore Property Market #10YearChallenge (Part I)
- Podcast Ep#25: Singapore Property Market #10YearChallenge (Part II)
Rent in Singapore
- Renting Out Your Flat
- Renting Out Your Bedroom
- Renting Out Rooms in Your Home? Here’s What You Should be Screening Your Tenants For, Not Their Race!
- Landlord’s Guide: How to Rent Out Your HDB Flat in Singapore
- Rent In Singapore 2019 – Cost Guide To Renting A Room Or Home
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at [email protected], send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Previous news selection:
Brought to you by: