Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
Despite a Boon Keng five-roomer selling for a record sum, HDB resale prices remained relatively stable last month, new figures show.
The 39th-floor unit at City View@ Boon Keng went for S$1,205,000 - S$5,000 more than the previous record for a HDB resale set by a five-room flat in Boon Tiong Road, Tiong Bahru, in April.
It was the second time this year that a City View unit has claimed the record after another five-room unit at the adjacent Block 9 sold for S$1,185,000 in January.
The 714-unit development was completed in 2011, and five of the nine flats there sold this year have gone for over a million dollars.
More real estate news from Singapore
- $754M Deal Shows Ongoing Investor Demand for Singapore Office Assets
- Cromwell E-Reit posts flat DPU of 1.02 euro cents for Q2
- Perennial's profit dives on higher costs, lack of fair value gain
- SingHaiyi's Parc Clematis condo to open for booking on Aug 31
- JLL Names Ting Lim as Head of Capital Markets for Singapore
Real estate news from outside of Singapore
- China builders weaken debt safeguards as buyers chase yield
- Suburb in the sky: how Jakartans built an entire village on top of a mall
- Hanison Confirms Talks to Buy HK Hotel From CapitaLand at Reported HK$800M
- Suning Buys 61 Guangzhou Circle K Stores From Hong Kong’s Fung Group
Other news and useful tips
- Fewer HDB resale flats sold in June; prices up 0.1%
- The Singapore property market in 9 charts
- How much does it cost to buy a house in Singapore?
- How to Qualify and Apply for the HDB Loan?
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.